최근글 목록

황교안 인생과 지만원 인생

페이지 정보

작성자 지만원 작성일19-03-11 00:05 조회5,321회 댓글0건
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 페이스북으로 보내기

본문

황교안 인생과 지만원 인생

내가 이런 제목을 잡은 것은 일부의 국민이나마 계몽하고 싶어서다.황교안은 머리 좋고 미동이고 출세의 가도를 달려 법무장관-국무총리-한국당 대표로 이어지는 출세의 가도를 달려온 사주팔자상의 행운아다. 이만하면 누구나 선망할 로망의 커리어라 할 수 있을 것이다. 여기에 무슨 약점을 잡아 딴지를 걸 수 있을 것인가? 그러나 이 인간은 나에게 딱 걸렸다. 내 눈이 예리해서 걸린 게 아니라 내 인생과 너무나 다른 인생이기에 걸린 것이다. 한마디로 부끄럽고 초라한 인생인 것이다.

즉시 드러난 황교안 약점 2

그동안 황교안의 인생은 드러나 있지 않았다. 그런데 최근 한국당 대표 자리에 오르면서 결정적인 하자가 순식간에 드러났다. 결정적인 약점이 순식간에 드러났다는 것은 그가 그만큼 깊이 없는 인생을 살아왔다는 이야기가 된다. 그가 내게 잡힌 약점은 두 개다. 하나는 그가 악기를 5개나 다룰 줄 안다고 그 스스로 신의한수에 나와 어린 아이를 상대로 자랑을 한 것이다. 다른 하나는 5.18에 대해 김성태-나경원-김병준 라인을 숭배하면서 이종명-김진태-김순례-윤영석 의원을, ‘달리는 차창 밖으로내던진 무식 무도한 악한이라는 사실이다.

황교안은 신변잡기에 몰두해 세상파도에 올라 타 즐기기만 한 자

황교안은 1957년생으로 나보다 15살 아래다. 지금 겨우 63세다. 그는 63세까지 국록을 먹으면서 악기를 5개나 잘 다루어왔다고 했다. 출세를 즐기고 세상을 즐기는 1등 칸 무임승차 자임에 틀림없는 인간이다. 내가 육사에 가서 짐승 같은 훈련을 받으면서 군인정신을 단련하고, 베트남 전쟁에 가 정글을 기고, 열대성 가시나무에 얼굴을 긁히며 죽을 고비를 여러 차례 넘기며 공산주의 게릴라 사투를 벌였을 20대 중반 나이에, 황교안은 군대를 가지 않고 악기를 5개씩이나 배웠다. 30세 전후, 나는 육군본부, 주월사령부, 합참, 국방부 등 고급사령부에서 일하면서 군 개혁에 대한 문제의식을 갖기 시작했다. 군을 근본적으로 개혁하기 위해서는 학문을 배워 내공을 쌓아야 한다고 결심한 후 전쟁보다 더 참혹한 고생을 하면서 학문을 연마했다. 그런 나이에 황교안은 고시 하나 패스 해가지고 국가에 대한 문제의식 없이 악기나 배우며 인생을 률루랄라 즐겼다. 검찰의 갑질을 즐겼고, 5개 악기를 즐기며 출세방법을 익힌 것이다

내가 국가를 발전시키고 군의 나태함에 채찍을 들고 국방예산개혁” “조달체계 개혁” “한국군의 전투능력 평가등 제도와 시스템을 열심히 개발하여 기득권 장군들과 싸움질을 하고 있을 40대 초반의 나이 때 황교안은 윗선에 잘 보여 출세의 가도만 달렸다. 내가 사회를 발전시키고 국가와 기업의 경영 기법을 부지런히 연구하여 정부기관과 기업들을 상대로 계몽하고 있을 50대 나이에 황교안은 오로지 악기의 숙련도를 유지하게 위해 많은 시간을 보냈다.

대중 앞에서 피아노나 바이올린을 연주하는 사람이 그 실력을 그대로 유지하는 데만도 하루에 8시간을 투입해야 한다는 것이 상식이다. 그런데 황교안은 5개의 악기에 대한 연주 실력을 퇴화시키지 않기 위해 하루에 도대체 몇 시간

식을 투입했어야 했다는 말인가? 이런 황교안에게 무슨 애국심, 무슨 공적 문제의식이 길러졌을 것인가? 사회를 즐기기만 하고 개혁-개선시키려 하지 않은 기회주의자요 오로지 국가를 즐기기만 한 자인 것이다.

황교안은 과학의 문외한

이러한 인간이기에 과학을 발전시켜야 한다는 범국민적 의무감마저 통째로 상실한 골빈 출세자가 된 것이다. 과학이 무엇인가? 새로운 것을 발견하고 발명해 내는 것이 아니던가? 자기가 모르면 남도 몰라야 하고 자기가 아는 것이면 남들도 알아야 한다는 획일주의적인 망국적 코리타분한 사고방식을 잉태하고 있는 암적 존재가 바로 황교안이다. 황교안 이 인간아, 네가 모르는 사실을 발견하거나 발명하면 다 이단이냐?

네 정신에는 갈릴레오도 없어야 하고 뉴턴도 없어야 하고 에디슨도 없어야 하는가? 네가 믿는 5.18민주화는 언제 형성된 지식이냐? 너는 불과 20분이면 소화할 수 있는 얇은 소책자도 읽을 실력과 의무감조차 없더냐? 가장 기본적인 의무사항도 이행하지 않고 어떻게 자네보다 1만 배는 더 배우고 자네보다 1만배는 더 높은 창의력을 연마한 사람이 19년 동안 연구한 내용을 망언이라 규정하는 것인가? 망언이라는 결론은 자네가 내 책을 읽고 내린 결론인가 아니면 광주 것들이 알려준 내용을 앵무한 것인가?

이 지만원의 인생은 늘 창조적인 인생이었고, 애국하는 인생이었네. 선진국의 경영지식을 연구하여 후진 돼 있는 이 사회에 전파 계몽하고, 나라의 안보가 위태로운 때 살아있는 권력에 대들었던 사람이 이 지만원일세. 자네의 그 썩은 영혼에는 이러한 내가 또라이요 망언자로만 보이던가?

황교안 얼굴은 영혼이 영원히 외출한 죽은 마네킹

내가 쓴 책만 보아도 자네 이생과 내 인생이 달라. 1991년이면 내가 50이었지. 그 때 김영사가 내 처녀작을 냈지. “70만 경영체 한국군 어디로 가야 하나”, 소설을 제치고 베스트 1위를 7주간이나 했네. 이 책이 그냥 써진 줄 아는가? 내가 국가를 사랑하지 않았다면 이런 책 못 쓰네, 자네에게 물어 봄세, 이 낙후된 법조계에 발전을 계몽하는 책 한권 내 본 적 있는가? 아마 국보법 해설서 같은 거나 하나 냈겠지. 실제 냈는지는 알 수 없지만. 1993년 김영삼이 한국병을 고친다며 신바람을 내 걸며 지랄을 했지. 나는 그렇게 가면 큰일 난다며 신바람이냐 시스템이냐를 썼어. 사회적 파장이 일고 많은 계몽이 되었지, 그 때부터 우리 사회에 시스템 개념이 그나마 생긴 거라네, 알겠나? 족보라도 좀 알고 국록을 먹게나. 그 후 나는 시스템을 통한 미래경영’, ‘통일의 지름길은 영구분단이다’ ‘시스템요법’ ‘한국호의 침몰’ “북한의 핵을 읽어라2,000년까지 여러 책을 냈지, 일본에서도 여러 권 반역해 냈네. 저술, 강, 기고, 방송출연 등으로 사회에 많은 계몽을 했네. 내가 이런 연구하고 계몽할 나이에 자네는 톱으로 음을 켜냈지. 서유석이랑도 어울렸다며? 계속 그런 음악이나 하고 살지 왜 능력에도 없는 출세행각에 나서려는 것인가

무임 승차자의 전형 

나를 보게나, 김대중이 나라를 북으로 넘기려 할 때 감옥에까지 가면서 나라를 지키려 했네. 그 때가 60세였다네, 이렇게 비교해보면 저네 인생은 기생인생 정도가 아니겠는가? 평양 기생이기도 하지만 기생충 같은 기생이기도 해. 내가 볼 때 그렇다는 거야. 내가 보기에 자네는 영혼이 영원히 외출해 버린 껍데기마네킹이야, 그런데 그런 마네킹에 홀딱 빠진 철없는 여성들이 꽤 많더군, 그들이 이 내 글을 읽어보고도 자네를 좋아할까? 자네는 무임승차자야, 사회발전도 안 시키고 애국도 안 하고. 자네 빨갱이와 싸울 줄 모르잖아. 그들의 비위 만 맞출 줄 알고. 자네의 껌벅이는 눈만 처다 보면 왜 그리 온 가슴이 답답해 지는지, 자네가 5개의 악기만 다루고 서유석 같은 사람들이나 교제하면서 살면 누가 뭐라 하겠는가~~

Comparative Lives of Jee Man-Won and Hwang Kyo-Ahn

The reason why I took this title is because I hope to enlighten even some limited member of people. Hwang Kyo-Ahn is clever, good looking and a lucky fellow born under a lucky star who has been marching the royal road to success from Minister of Justice thru Prime Minister to Representative of Liberty Korea Party. This can be safely said as a roman career (career of dream) which can be an object of envy among all people. Who can ever spot his weakness to tackle him. But this human wretch has just got caught by me. He got caught not because my eyes were keen but because his life career is too much different than me. In a word, his life is only a shameful and poor one.

Hwang Kyo-Ahn’s Two Weak Points, Instantly Exposed

Hwang Kyo-Ahn’s life career has not been exposed so far. But as he was taking the high post of Representative of Liberty Korea Party, decisive defects came to be exposed in a moment. This means that he has been living a life not so deep enough. It was his two weak points that got caught by me. One is the fact that he showed off his talent to children that he could play as much as five musical instruments appearing on a Youtube TV “God’s one Stroke”. The other one is that he is an ignorant evil villain who threw the Assembly Members of Lee Jong-Myong, Kim Jin-Tae, Kim Soon-Rye and Yoon Yong-Sok out of the ‘running window’ while worshiping the line of Kim Sung-Tae, Nah Kyong-Won and Kim Byong-Joon on the matter of the May 18th.

Hwang Kyo-Ahn, Only Been on the Wave of the World for Pleasure, Being Absorbed in Petty Sport and Enjoyment

Hwang Kyo-Ahn was born in 1957, fifteen years younger than me. He is only 63 years old now. He said he had kept playing as much as five instruments well until he get 63 years old living on government salary. He must be a free rider in first class carriage enjoying successful life and worldly life. In the mid-twenty age, I disciplined myself with military spirit undergoing brutal training in Military Academy, crept along through the jungle, engaged in life and death battle with communist guerilla being scratched with tropical thorn trees and passing through crisis of death several times, but Hwang Kyo-Ahn didn’t join the Army and was learning how to play the musical instruments as much as five ones. In the age around thirty. I served in high headquarters such as Army Headquarters, Army Command in Vietnam. Joint Chief of Staffs and Defense Ministry, and I began to have sense of problems on Army reform. To make a fundamental reform of the Army, I made up m mind to accumulate inner-energy inside me by studying more learning, and actually made the pursuit of scientific learning undergoing hard times more bitter then in the war. In that age, Hwang Kyo-Ahn passed the only one test of state law examination, and enjoyed his life la-la-la, learning how to play musical instrument, but having no sense of problem on national affairs. He enjoyed the prosecution’s way of wielding power, and learned how to rise in the world enjoying playing the five instruments. In the age of early forties, I was taking a whip to the laziness of the Army and was having quarrels with existing power of generals after and by eagerly developing new institutions and systems such as “Defense Budget Reforms”, “Procurement System Reform”, “Evaluation of Korean Armed Forces Combat Capability”, etc, in an effort to develop this country, but Hwang Kyo-Ahn was marching the royal road to success by showing well toward his superiors. At the age of fifties, I was developing the society, was enlightening governmental organizations and private business after and by making diligent research on management technique of state and business, but Hwang Kyo-Ahn was spending a lot of hours only for keeping the skill of playing the instruments.

It is a common sense that a musician who plays piano or violin in front of general public usually spends eight hours a day to maintain his/her skill as it is. Then, how many hours on earth did Hwang Kyo-Ahn have to spend a day to prevent his skill of paying five instrument from deteriorating? What kind of patriotism or sense of public problem could have grown in this sort of Hwang Kyo-Ahn? He is only an opportunist who only enjoyed the society but never tried to improve or reform it. He is the guy who only enjoyed the State.

Hwang Kyo-Ahn is a Layman in Science

As he is this sort of human wretch, he has become a emptied-headed successful man who has completely lost even the pan-national sense of obligation that we ought to develop science. What is science? Isn’t it the endeavor to discover or invent new things? Hwang Kyo-Ahn is the very cancer which conceives the monolithic, state-ruining, and stereotypical old ways of thinking insisting that others are allowed to know what/when I know but others are not allowed to know what/when I don’t know. You Hwang Kyo-Ahn, a poor wretch. Tell me, are those all heathen to you who discovered or invented new thing that you don’t know?

Do you think Galileo should have not existed, Newton should also have not existed, and Edison should also have not existed? When was your knowledge on the May 18th formed in which you believe it a democratization movement? Don’t you have even the ability and sense of obligation to read the thin booklet which you can digest in only 20 minutes? Despite not doing even the most basic obligations, how dare you define the contents as an ‘absurd remark’ which a man, who learned 10 thousand times more than you and made creative research 10 thousand times higher than you, had been doing research for 19 years? Is the conclusion of ‘absurd remark’ the one which you have come to after reading my book? Or is it your echo of what the Gwangju things informed you?

I hope you to appreciate that this Jee Man-Won always lived a creative life and a patriotic life. The man who made research on management knowledge of an advanced country and propagate it to this society to enlighten them, and turned on the living power when national security was in danger, was me Jee Man-Won. Does this patriot of me look like only an weirdo and absurd remarker to your rotten soul?

When taking only my books into consideration, it is easy to find the difference between your life and mine. The year 1991 was when I got 50 years old. At that time, the publishing firm of Gimmyoung Co. published my maiden work of “Where Should Korean Armed Forces Go, 700 Thousand Management Object?” It took No.1 best seller place for seven weeks beating novels out. Do you think this book was written at no cost? I could not have written this fine book if I had not loved my country. Let me ask you one thing. Have you ever written a book to enlighten development of our law circles lagging behind? Perhaps you might have written an explanatory handbook of national security law, though I am not sure whether you actually did it. In the year 1993, then President Kim Yong-Sam acted unreasonably, hanging out the sign of ‘high spirits’, saying that he would cure Korean disease. I criticized that it would cause big problem if we go that way, and wrote the book “Which Should We Take, High Spirits of System”? This caused quite a stir in the society, and enlightened it a lot. Since then, conception of system, even the least, has come into being in our society. You got it? Receive your government salary after studying even the least of this pedigree. From that time on, I wrote several books till the year 2000 such as “Future Management thru System”, “Short Cut to Unification Is Eternal Division”, “System Therapy”, “The Korea Is Sinking”, “Read the Nucleus of North Korea”, etc.. Many were translated and published in Japan, too. I enlightened our society a lot through publication, lecture, writing articles, appearing on TV broadcast, etc.. In the age while I was doing research and enlightenment, you Hwang Kyo-Ahn were sawing out a tune on the instrument. I heard that you played music with Suh Yoo-Sok, is it right? Why don’t you keep playing such music, and why are you trying to come out on the way to rise in the world which is out of your capability?

A Typical Example of Free Rider

Hey, look at me. When ex-President Kim Dae-Joong was trying to turn this country over to the North, I tried to keep this country even being put in jail. That was when I was 60 years. When comparing all this, isn’t your life only in the level of Geisha’s life? I mean the PyongYang Geisha, and also the Geisha just like a parasite. I mean it all looks to me like that in my eye. You are only a skin manikin whose soul has gone out forever. But I’ve found that not a little childish women are infatuated with such manikin. Would they still like you when they read my writing? You are free rider. You never developed our society, you never did any patriotic activity. You don’t know how to fight with the Reds, do you. Yes, you surely know how to please their whim. Why do I feel so heavy in my chest whenever I see your blinking eyes. Who would say anything about you if only you live keeping good company with such people like Suh Yoo-Sok and playing the five musical instruments~~

2019.3.10. 지만원

http://www.systemclub.co.kr/ 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

최근글 목록

Total 13,844건 1 페이지
최근글 목록
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 추천
공지 북한에 배신당한 아웅산 테러범 제 630, 631광수 지만원 2019-02-14 32476 873
공지 5.18관련사건 수사결과(1995.7.18)를 공개합니다. 첨부파일 지만원 2013-04-02 367159 1607
공지 [안기부자료] 5.18 상황일지 및 피해현황 첨부파일 지만원 2013-04-02 322525 1493
공지 도서구입 - 종합안내 지만원 2010-08-15 472096 2038