페이지 정보작성자 Long 작성일17-11-11 02:58 조회775회 댓글0건
- The Wedding party (2), SEOUL Photo by UNKNOWN photographer, ca.
( 1899-1900 )
Transportation, SEOUL. Photo by UNKNOWN photographer, ca.1899-1900.
- Korean Girls Testing a New "Short Drop" Parachute Design
- Smokin', Gamblin', and Gossiping
- High Class Family
- The Short-Cut Home, or, a Korean SPIDERMAN Does His Thing. SEOUL
- Kids on the City Wall, SEOUL
- A Crowed Scene on a Side Street, PYONGYANG
- A Rustic Road Near SEOUL
- The Bean Grinder, SEOUL
- A "Greasy Spoon" Restaurant in SEOUL
- The Chicken Seller, SEOUL
- Charcoal Carriers, SEOUL
- Junks Along the Han River at YUNG SAN, a Logging Town Near SEOUL
- Two Kinds of Loads on the Streets of SEOUL
- Public School With a Holding Cell Under the Floor Reserved For Wild Kids, SEOUL -
Wonder what the little girl behind bars did to get thrown in the klink?
Obviously, the pipe-smoking old teacher-sage doesn't take any crap from his young pupils.
- Tiger Hunters in the Hills Outside of SEOUL
- Human "Dirt Pounders" Harden the Foundation for a New Post Office. SEOUL, 1903
- Officials of the Imperial Department of Communications. SEOUL, 1903
- Four Peace-Loving Korean Gentlemen at the Temple of the God of War. SEOUL
- Heathen, Idol-Worshipping, Blinded-by-the-Devil, Superstitious Koreans
(According to the Christian Missionaries, that is). Near SEOUL
- Two Happy Guys Winnowing Barly in the Streets of CHEMULPO
Photo by UNKNOWN Photographer
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.